Wissen Sie, dass bei marceldecker.buzz die PDF-Version des Buches Heuristics and Biases von von Autor Thomas Gilovich kostenlos zur Verfügung steht? Wenn Sie das PDF herunterladen möchten, klicken Sie unten auf den Download-Button. Anstatt Geld für den Kauf dieses Buches auszugeben, können Sie es kostenlos erhalten.
Is our case strong enough to go to trial? Will interest rates go up? Can I trust this person? Such questions - and the judgments required to answer them - are woven into the fabric of everyday experience. This book, first published in 2002, examines how people make such judgments. The study of human judgment was transformed in the 1970s, when Kahneman and Tversky introduced their 'heuristics and biases' approach and challenged the dominance of strictly rational models. Their work highlighted the reflexive mental operations used to make complex problems manageable and illuminated how the same processes can lead to both accurate and dangerously flawed judgments. The heuristics and biases framework generated a torrent of influential research in psychology - research that reverberated widely and affected scholarship in economics, law, medicine, management, and political science. This book compiles the most influential research in the heuristics and biases tradition since the initial collection of 1982 (by Kahneman, Slovic, and Tversky).
Registrierung benötigtPrimärer Link
- Heuristics and Biases
- Why Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes--and how to Correct Them
- How We Know What Isn't So
- Why Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes And How To Correct Them
- International Differences in Well-Being
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Making Smart Decisions (with featured article ?Before You Make That Big Decision?? by Daniel Kahneman, Dan Lovallo, and Olivier Sibony)
- The weighing of evidence and the determinants of confidence
- Conflict resolution
- Reference theory of choice and exchange